The Vice President, Professional Development shall be responsible for assessing the educational needs, development of, and delivery of educational programs for Chapter membership. The position shall plan, develop, communicate and coordinate educational activities working with other members of the Board. This position shall ensure that the quality of professional development is consistent with all policies and guidelines established by PMI®.
- Support Professional Development Units of chapter meetings annually.
- Develop team of volunteers to plan and execute chapter meetings
- Attend monthly professional development meetings
- Assist in the development of short and long term Program strategic plans
- Work with other board members to announce and promote events
- Evaluate and determine topics and presenters for chapter events
- Provide event feedback to appropriate chapter officers
- Support a clean and timely transition to the position’s successor.